- Material Body: Carbon Steel
- O-Ring: Viton,FKM,NBR, Aramid gasket and Copper seal
- Glass Thickness: 2mm to 5 mm
- Glass Type: Natural Glass,Tempered Glass and Borosilicate Glass
- Resist Tempreature Range:-30’C to 120’C
- Pressure can be requested
- Thread type:NPT,NPTF,UNC,UNF,Metric and BSP(G thread)
- Size: Below you will get the size you wanted.Another size is okay.OEM are welcome.
- Usage: Pump,Oil Receivers,Gearboxes,Speed Reducer,Compressor and Power Transimission.
Our sight glasses allow direct visual observation of processes within industrial pipes, tanks, and vessels etc. These sights have a glass window. Screw them into threaded holes on tanks, gear cases, bearing housings, and mixers to see inside.
Most of our competing units consist of a piece of glass sandwiched between two metal flanges or threaded rings. By contrast, our sight windows are designed to circumvent the significant limitations of such designs, and provide the users with an easily maintained installation that offer large margins of safety. Custom safety sight glasses can be designed to meet your exact specifications.
Advantages of different material body for custom Sight Glass:
- Sights with a polypropylene body are lighter than sights with a metal
- Sights with a bronze body are harder and more durable than sights with a brass body for a longer service
- Aluminum sights have good corrosion
Sights with a 316 stainless steel body are more corrosion resistant than sights with a brass, bronze, steel or aluminum body.
How to choose different indicators Inside for custom sight glass?
An indicator moves when flow is present, so it’s easy to visually confirm flow from a distance. For dark liquid, an indication inside will be best choice to check flow from a distance.
- Flapper indicator provides a subtle indication of flow.
- Ball indicator shows flow more prominently than a flapper indicator for easier viewing at a distance.
- Rotor indicator is the most obvious indicator of flow for maximum visibility.
- Back window can be backlit to increase the visibility of dark liquids.
Complies with Lead Free Plumbing Laws, NSF/ ANSI 61, UPC/ CE, ISO 9001
For approval information, please refer to the products specification sheet. For any other information on product certification and documentation information, please contact Fanovo.
FANOVO STATEMENT OF WARRANTY & LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
Fanovo warrants, to our all purchasers, that its products which are delivered to its purchasers will be the kind described in the order or price list and will be free of defects in workmanship or material for a period of two year from the date of shipping to you, our purchaser.
Should any failure to conform to this warranty appear within two year after the date of the initial delivery to our purchaser, Fanovo will, upon written notification thereof and substantiation that the goods have been stored, installed, maintained and operated in accordance with Fanovo’s recommendation and standard industry practice, correct such defects by suitable repair or replacement at Fanovo’s own expense. If any valve alleged to be defective, is reported to Fanovo headquarter in China, it will be examined and, if found to be defective under the warranty, it will be replaced at no charge in future order.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IS IN LIEU OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHER WARRANTY OF QUALITY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, EXCEPT THE WARRANTY OF TITLE AND AGAINST PATENT INFRINGEMENT Correction of non-conformities, in the manner and for the period of time provided above, shall constitute fulfillment of all liabilities of Fanovo to our purchaser, with respect to the goods, whether based on contract, negligence, strict tort or otherwise, it is the intention of Fanovo that no warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, shall pass through our purchaser to any other person or corporation.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: FANOVO SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES OR LOSS OF OTHER PROPERTY OR EQUIPMENT, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR REVENUE, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF PURCHASED OR REPLACEMENT GOODS, OR CLAIMS OF CUSTOMERS OF OUR INITIAL PURCHASER. THE REMEDIES OF OUR INITIAL PURCHASER, AND ALL OTHERS, SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE, AND THE LIABILITY OF FANOVO WITH RESPECT TO SAME SHALL NOT, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, EXCEED THE PRICE OF GOODS UPON WHICH SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED.
Fanovo is not just innovative products—we also provide wide-ranging capabilities, including design, manufacturing, and distribution. Each of these capabilities, as well as others, can be scaled to your needs – you can use as much or as little as makes sense for your product development.
- Manufacturing & Assembly
- Custom Labeling & Packaging
- Inventory Management
- Continuous Improvement & Refinement
If you’re looking for an established, financially secure partner who offers robust quality systems, validated processes, continuous improvement strategies, and a proven track record, you’ve come to the right place. Contact us and we will show you the major breakthroughs OEMs have experienced with us.