- Material Body: Stainless Steel
- O-Ring: Viton,FKM,NBR, Aramid gasket and Copper seal
- Glass Thickness: 2mm to 5 mm
- Glass Type: Natural Glass,Tempered Glass and Borosilicate Glass
- Resist Tempreature Range:-30’C to 120’C
- Pressure can be requested
- Thread type:NPT,NPTF,UNC,UNF,Metric and BSP(G thread)
- Size: Below you will get the size you wanted.Another size is okay.OEM are welcome.
- Usage: Pump,Oil Receivers,Gearboxes,Speed Reducer,Compressor and Power Transimission.
Our sight glasses allow direct visual observation of processes within industrial pipes, tanks, and vessels etc. These sights have a glass window. Screw them into threaded holes on tanks, gear cases, bearing housings, and mixers to see inside.
Most of our competing units consist of a piece of glass sandwiched between two metal flanges or threaded rings. By contrast, our sight windows are designed to circumvent the significant limitations of such designs, and provide the users with an easily maintained installation that offer large margins of safety. Custom safety sight glasses can be designed to meet your exact specifications.
Advantages of different material body for custom Sight Glass:
- Sights with a polypropylene body are lighter than sights with a metal
- Sights with a bronze body are harder and more durable than sights with a brass body for a longer service
- Aluminum sights have good corrosion
Sights with a 316 stainless steel body are more corrosion resistant than sights with a brass, bronze, steel or aluminum body.
How to choose different indicators Inside for custom sight glass?
An indicator moves when flow is present, so it’s easy to visually confirm flow from a distance. For dark liquid, an indication inside will be best choice to check flow from a distance.
- Flapper indicator provides a subtle indication of flow.
- Ball indicator shows flow more prominently than a flapper indicator for easier viewing at a distance.
- Rotor indicator is the most obvious indicator of flow for maximum visibility.
- Back window can be backlit to increase the visibility of dark liquids.