Lead Free Pressure Regulator Reducing Valve
- 3/4 Pressure Reducing Valve, 3/4 NPT Lead Free Brass Regulator Valve With Pressure Gauge
- Universal Fitment with Dual-layer Inlet Filter – Can be Designed with 3/4″ garden hose threads & NH threads as well, compatible with All US water sources. DUAL-LAYER inlet screened filter helps to filter particles like gravel, debris to prevent impurity blocking and valve body damage
- Lead Free Brass, Safer and Healthier – Class C46500 LEAD-FREE BRASS treated by hot casting process technology. Tested to meet NSF lead-free requirements of less than 0.25%, which can inhibit bacterial growth Effectively. This regulator was modified to contain lowest amount of lead of any regulator on the market
- Stainless Steel Gauge with Explosion-proof Plug – Better shock, dust and water leaking resistance than plastic shell gauge on the market. The build-in oil damps sudden pressure changes to damage the gauge. In case of water pressure exceeds the capacity, the Explosion-proof plug can prevent water spraying out from the end of the hose
- Adjust Water Pressure from 0-160PSI – Adjustable water pressure setting can easily adjust whatever water pressure you want (from 0-160PSI, Preset at 45PSI) by screw driver
- Removable Valve Spool and Easy to Use – Compact size for easy to use, the removable valve spool for easily cleaning or replacement when needed by removing it. NOTE: In order to protect the sealing performance of the product, professional expert is highly recommended
Complies with Lead Free Plumbing Laws, NSF/ ANSI 61, UPC/ CE, ISO 9001
For approval information, please refer to the products specification sheet. For any other information on product certification and documentation information, please contact Fanovo.
FANOVO STATEMENT OF WARRANTY & LIMITATION OF WARRANTY
Fanovo warrants, to our all purchasers, that its products which are delivered to its purchasers will be the kind described in the order or price list and will be free of defects in workmanship or material for a period of two year from the date of shipping to you, our purchaser.
Should any failure to conform to this warranty appear within two year after the date of the initial delivery to our purchaser, Fanovo will, upon written notification thereof and substantiation that the goods have been stored, installed, maintained and operated in accordance with Fanovo’s recommendation and standard industry practice, correct such defects by suitable repair or replacement at Fanovo’s own expense. If any valve alleged to be defective, is reported to Fanovo headquarter in China, it will be examined and, if found to be defective under the warranty, it will be replaced at no charge in future order.
THIS WARRANTY IS EXCLUSIVE AND IS IN LIEU OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR OTHER WARRANTY OF QUALITY, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, EXCEPT THE WARRANTY OF TITLE AND AGAINST PATENT INFRINGEMENT Correction of non-conformities, in the manner and for the period of time provided above, shall constitute fulfillment of all liabilities of Fanovo to our purchaser, with respect to the goods, whether based on contract, negligence, strict tort or otherwise, it is the intention of Fanovo that no warranty of any kind, whether express or implied, shall pass through our purchaser to any other person or corporation.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: FANOVO SHALL NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SUCH AS, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES OR LOSS OF OTHER PROPERTY OR EQUIPMENT, LOSS OF PROFITS, OR REVENUE, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF PURCHASED OR REPLACEMENT GOODS, OR CLAIMS OF CUSTOMERS OF OUR INITIAL PURCHASER. THE REMEDIES OF OUR INITIAL PURCHASER, AND ALL OTHERS, SET FORTH HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE, AND THE LIABILITY OF FANOVO WITH RESPECT TO SAME SHALL NOT, EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, EXCEED THE PRICE OF GOODS UPON WHICH SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED.
Fanovo is not just innovative products—we also provide wide-ranging capabilities, including design, manufacturing, and distribution. Each of these capabilities, as well as others, can be scaled to your needs – you can use as much or as little as makes sense for your product development.
- Manufacturing & Assembly
- Custom Labeling & Packaging
- Inventory Management
- Continuous Improvement & Refinement
If you’re looking for an established, financially secure partner who offers robust quality systems, validated processes, continuous improvement strategies, and a proven track record, you’ve come to the right place. Contact us and we will show you the major breakthroughs OEMs have experienced with us