Filling Access Valve for Air Conditioner Refrigerant System
- Each valve has a core and a cap with valve core remover, it can be bent, cut, flared, or swaged to meet application requirements.
- The core is a poppet valve assisted by a spring that is threaded into the steam.
- Constructed with high-quality brass, the cap is wear-resistant and durable. And it’s provided with core remover and have an inside rubber o-ring. 1/4” SAE x 1/4” O.D. x 4″ stem.
- The stem is a self-contained valve which opens to admit gas to a chamber.
- Widely used in the refrigerant system. It used to charge the refrigerant like R22, R410a or R134a pipe line to ensure the smooth operation of air-conditioner system with enough refrigerant in the copper line and indoor & outdoor units in VRV/VRF system.
Fore more refrigerant parts, please visit: https://fanovo.com/category/products/hvac/can-tap-valves/, 24/7 service: firstname.lastname@example.org